Friday, December 21, 2007

Xmas Party@ Bishan Park 15th Dec

Its was almost raining, sky was dark @430pm. Sidhe was calling me asking if this is still on. I was like..blur for a sec. I tot even if rain also go? but at that moment I knew not much people is going but wat the heck..I had to go cos I am the organiser.
Its gd that I went together with Sidhe, Silent and Sue.. bringing Brandy out to enjoy the mud and her friends.Also there is Lovechamp and her friend(Ah boy), Vert & hubby (Ace), henny & bf (Hercules) and Star & bf (Hugo). It rained and drizzle for awhile..but the shelter is gd enough to house us and the food.
Had wonderful salad made by Sue, lovely mini xmas tree by Sidhe and her Voldka fruits, Tasty Meatballs from Ikea by Lovechamp, Drinks from Silent and Voldka + 2 unopened wine(cos no opener :P) from Henny.I brought homemade Banana muffins ( thanks for the compliments I got on how tasty the muffins are) and Baked peanut butter cookie for dogs. Happy that all the dogs loved it except Hugo as he cant take wheat. Ace only take a small bite of it after seeing Brandy took a bite of it.
Brandy the super woman..otherwise santa lady haha. Thanks Hugo ma for lending brandy just for the photo shoot which in the end was thrown away.
Just look at how dirty brandy is after playing with both Sam and Hercules( Lab n mix GR).
Hugo the santa dog .He is the perfect dog for santa..who else can do that with the natural beard?:P
That's Sam looking for his mama...
Isnt Ace handsome? He loves Brandy alot that he keeps hugging Brandy and brandy in the end ly upside down let him rub haha..but too bad they are not meant for each other. This scenario makes me thinks that Brandy somehow resembles me. She loves big size guys..just like me haha.


No comments: