Friday, December 21, 2007

Cruise Star Virgo

This photo was shot at Phuket. No more beach since the Tsunami incident. The stalls were so pathetic that i didnt take any pics of it worse than singapore pasar malarm.Overall the stay was ok..a place to slack to forget abt work. Lost almost 100bucks gambling.haha..evil place. I swore never to enter again!

That's the outside view from my Balcony Class room :) Loved the breeze esp in the morning when I wake up. I feel so dumb that when I touch the railing there is salt on my fingers I got excited that I tell everyone that" hey got salt on the railings leh!" They were like "duh?!"
Trying to be artistic..
Isn't that the singapore version of "twin tower"?( on far left)
I got nothing better to do..but juz look at the clouds! they are so thick! Just not long after we left phuket, I heard that puket had another mini "Tsunami" again.


No comments: