Monday, December 3, 2007

Toys

This is the cutest chocobo I ever had..Right after I bought it online ..its SOLD OUT! keke Adorable rite :p

"Ahh!!" I have been punched by small megatron!!

" I am dying...someone save me......"

haha ok I lied..We are just acting keke..

Damn! I am doomed! Tidalwave is here!! He is gona squash me!

No wait!Size is not an issue. Hey buddy we cool?
He is my best buddy ever since. So ncie of him to let me sit on his shoulders keke.

My dream teddy bear from Godiva..Its in my wishlist. Can anyone sell this teddy bear to me? I give u bambi eyes * wink wink* heheThis is the most stylo toy..final fantasy character Cloud on his bike.
Strike Freedom Gundam (perfect grade) ..the paint work nice rite? :) Its mine hahahaha
one of the antic collection bought at the tikam machine.Those are the days where i spend almost 100 bucks in a day on such toys!

My first Lego castle..I am so deprived of childhood :D
Aren't they a cutie? They are lying on my office desk collecting dust.
Ring Wraith is trying to kill Mr grumpy. RUN!
Mini version of Gundam Destiny.
Bought this Spawn cheap cheap during Taka Sales..Love its felxible Cloak.

My brick calender and the cutsey cat.
Below are some of the collections of my Zoids.




No comments: