Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Dinner @Top of the M Revolving Restaurant

Below are the whole set meal that we had.This has been the most romantic place I ever been"due to its lighting is only a small piece of candle, so dark I had to bring the menu to it and read.Its also has delicious food, especially the Wagyu beef.A good place to bring your loved ones for special dinner.The high tea is a must try though no pic for it hehe.. I must apologies for my lack of food description as this was taken one year ago :p

This is the outlook of the restaurant while waiting.Romantic rite?Only had a dim red lighting above..with a minmal help of lighting from the candle ;p



These are the amount of food we had for 3 people..The only food i didnt take picture is the duck liver in a pie..cos i almost puke out when taking my first bite. but the pie crust is gd though hehe..
Tasty soft bread with butter

This is the creamy soup that i forgotten what isit called..hhaa but its very tasty!

Cold Duck meat with sauce

Salmon with pepper and roe

Wagyu Beef (medium well) so soft it melts in my mouth!

juicy lamb chop with mashed potato as base

Fish with vege..forgot wat fish they use..but beef is still the best haha

Just some dessert..


I kinda forgot when did this cheese come in..should be after the cold duck? the wagyu beef set had more course then the fish /lamb set.

Berry ice cream with fruits..yumyum

This one my favourite..chocolate ball with alcohol inside.

Lastly the pathetic looking tea..dun even noe why i took this pic for haha..

No comments: